Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Speak Easy Gallery Documentation


Here's an image from the show I did in Ashok Mather's apartment gallery, The Speak Easy, last month. It was a one-night-only exhibit and was a great opportunity for me to try out my videos from the Dream Lab in an installation context. Here is documentation of my video, Becoming the Subject, as it was projected in the space. Being the great photographer that I am, I didn't actually bring a camera with me for the weekend. Luckily Ashok had his iPhone to take a few pictures.

I was sponsored for the weekend residency by CiCAC.

2 comments:

Markowsky said...

I remember Ashok talking about this! How exciting!!! I wish I could have been there to see the video, but I'm sure you'll exhibit it all over the world so I'll just catch it along one of it's many stops! All the best,
Michael

Sarah Fuller said...

Michael- you rock!