Sunday, February 7, 2010

Saturday Mornings, The Diner installed!!




Lindsay and I installed the booth into the Botega Salon and Gallery today in Bison Courtyard. As mentioned in an earlier post, this work will be up for the month of February. Botega is located within the Bison Courtyard on Bear Street in Banff. Visitors to the space are invited to select which video plays beside the booth. Please come check it out! Botega is open Tuesday through Saturday. More information at:

www.botegahair.com

We will be organizing a closing reception at the beginning of March and I will post more information the blog once we've finalized the details.

3 comments:

linda said...

Congratulations on your installation! It looks amazing and i wish I could saunter down to see it in person. Hope to see you soon! Linda

Markowsky said...

WOWOWOWOW!!!! I didn't know about this until just now!!! This looks soooo cool! I wish I could see it myself, but I'm stuck in Vancouver for the duration of your show! Great idea and brilliantly executed! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael

Sarah Fuller said...

Thanks Michael!
It's up until the end of March if you happen to get a chance to get out of Van :)