Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Banff- A Few More Installation Images






The show opened on Friday and was a great event with lots of people. I think a lot of the crowd came to see the Andy Warhol exhibit (ha) but a few people came into my exhibition space as well. I got some great feedback and a lot of visitors shared their own stories about Banff which was great. I had the great fortune to have a posse of friends and family there for the opening - I feel like a very lucky artist.

Also, all the staff at the Art Gallery of Alberta were amazing to work with and I am very appreciative of my time spent in Edmonton! Special thanks to Sean for working on the bringing together the carpentry and motion sensor on the Bubble.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Are you kidding? Your exhibition was packed and created a buzz. I loved the energy and 'remember whens'.

linda said...

Fantastic to see your completed project Bravissimo!!

Amy Fung said...

yeah! the catalogues arrived today in scotland. looking good.

Sarah Fuller said...

Hey, thanks for all the nice comments!